|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, August 12, 2011
Japan lovers! Here's something I want to about your love to Japan? But first my boyfriend and I went to have our coldstone. They have great ice creams and milkshake! How sweet is that? You were having strawberry flavour! ME love it^^ This shop below is what I want to introduce for everyone espcially for Japan Lovers! They're the only only shop in singapore selling Japan famous snacks, maggi mees and toy plushes not only that they have comics and figurines. Mad cute! You can also chll there there's big table and a comfortable chairs for you to spend with your friends. You have have your small high tea with big Rilakkuma , Elmos , Domo with any of your purchase of beverage or pudding, cheesecake. They all come from Japan!! That's the part I love it the most! Therefore, don't you think it's a best place for you to relax and have your anime comics book to read with? I had this jelly with boyfriend, Momo flavour which is Peach in japanese. It's sweet and fabulous! I'm hugging this cute Rilakkuma is real tall more than 1m tall! Look out?! It's so cute. How can you resist it? come shop now at Bon Japan! |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|