|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, December 4, 2009
random pica scroll down to see me and bi's !hello im back ! so happy my exams have finished . How i wish was partying but ... didnt realise that exams was "that " hard though ! but only free one months , sweets meet me soon alrights! I cant bet and get to see you . celeste, huiyee, weiting , claire and more !:> bi's is coming to fetch me , lol im one of th xinfu wife of him's. it's already coming 3pm and he's reaching by one hour time . I have not prepared any !!! I want watch case 39 and new moon ! :> Fri is movie marathon , sat is S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G ! xmas it's coming what to buy for bi and darling ? :)givme ideas leys lovelies ! : D one more thing friendster change so much , such beautiful ! everyone go see , i still like fs than FACEBOOK ! although for naos fb is more pop compare . Blogger really suck to th c-o-r-e please ! need to login logout to get in th link attached to th picas . when's im trying to arrange photos my words disappeared :< fuck this . till now then , need to doll up and bi's coming to town ! :B |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|