|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, June 26, 2009
I'm back from genting , first day at genting was staying at first world hotel . sho damn boring i don't like that hotel , sho camwhoring many picturexzx lor ! But heng got a comfortable room and more spacious compared to others room I stay before . HAHAHAS and I stay at 21st floor ! I love 21 to the core man . ![]() ![]() ![]() at night was waiting for parents to come back from casino . took photos agains when my sister was bathing ! woolalala ! but thn the tv sho fxuking small -.- ![]() ![]() ![]() wait sister come out , we took photo agains ! we are super loving , envy right ? HAHAHHAS ! not that loving like lover ! check it out scroll down ! and close your eyes ^^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() after that went burger king have my ice lemon tea . I found some special thing like a mirror or reflection near the walls so I randomly took photos agains , this is I ask my sisy take for me . ![]() ![]() ![]() nextday , went shop at mango and voir ! The clothes and accessories were damn chio! When my eyes eyeing on it sure die man ! One word means want to BUY! ZOMG . i spent 86 ringgit , 109 ringgits and 162 ringgits . and many other things lols . anyone help me convert to singapore dollars ? few hundred dollars i swear :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() last day le , faster take more pictures . this photo taken at oustide highlands hotel ! Omfg , i love there many , there have my starbucks !!!!!!!!!! ![]() bye every lovelies :D |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|