|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Maybe not going out already , sorry brother due to some issue . promised to meet you very very asap okayes ? love . I post more about rantings at my other fairytales blog . HAHAHAHS guess only you and me knows ?!?! Baby gonna jiayou for exams already , I support you all the way okayes baby . Have me nothing to fear of , baby must get great result then give you surprise. Try to meet up more times as litle time is enough just want to see you only . Baby every secs , mins , hours and hands are counting . love you ! {: for Jarod , you must long long with her , must treat her very good . if not I will attack you , listen up here it a warning ! (insert many evil laughs) |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|