|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Back from photo shooting , sho lorve th photos he took for mwe. I enjoy th photo taking process everything and of course th photo it capture out ! yeahs . ima shure tired lurhs im not a robot . Just joking trying t entertain myself . I Look through many models photos th feelings they have to attract th photographer give some feels on it . Just can say wont ever forget today , th experiences having therefore gonna to learnt more for model photography , i miss Kid badly }: o.o blogger th uploading for photos totally sux can . the photos go up right up sigh down .. cannot even align properly, the words sho luan sia . hahahahs. must say PHOTOBUCKET ROCKS ! omg. 11 days more back to skool ? sux skool life. fuck skool. hate skooling. only want phs skool. I want more TAGS LOVES YOUS MORE IF YOU TAG ME <3 |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|