|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, January 9, 2009
Cheers ! Today no skool ! but still need attend smth still in skool . papa drove me there together with marmiie and sister . we stay there for around 1 hr plus ? then on the way back home told papa drove me to see mandai Hill camp again ! he says ahhhh ! again ? marmiie and sister kept quiet . papa drove me there thrice already , so captures few shots abt that . still rmb , msg Dearest im outside his camp . his reaction bit blur ! Laughs (: then my sister says want go see Khatib camp , so drove there also . Marmiie wants buy ku cha for sister so dropped us at ChongPang . Lols . shop awhile then cabbie back home (: Dearest living here (: Mandai Hill camp ![]() ![]() ![]() Yesterday on my way to mrt station , someone tab me on my shoulder . I turn right , nobody was there . I knew smth is familiar but i didnt think too much . Latar look infront saw Clinton . It Clinton ! LOls . im bit shocked to see him but ii'll be eventually happy to see 4a friends . then trainie to skool station , long durations at skool but still very hillarious and funny . My skool the teachers are nice like what weisong says I agreed . Student oh ? still need more time to know whether all are friendly or what . Late le , then dismissed and out with friends and home sweet home . at night , received phone call from baby , he wanted to meet me . Psps . i told him im lazy to go down today skool is freaking tired . I promise soon alrights ? I feel very bad or can kui if say want meet endup nbr meet that type ! or always say meet , then just say for fun also in the end didnt meet up ? im not that de baby . Baby says nbrmind de he so easy to forgive ppl . hohoho'x love baby la ! msn with Alex chatted quite alot told him many things . I didnt even told anyone about that but only you . I duno why also . you are just can be my listening ears or even xinshi expert . LatarLatar, you want orhorhx alr . Then baby talk to me , how your skool ? Baby ah my school still alright ya . But i still missed baby ! you must rmb in heart you in M O M O heart wont be replaced ! baby says cinta me . He sho cute (: Khidir : Baby , no matter how you wont be forgotten ! you are always my baby ! M O M O cinta Kid toohs ! (: TAGS ARE REPLIED ;x u know : Zen ? what your link ? ♥ ' kumiko : hahs . tell you latar . jocelyn: im fine . you ? ♥ 爱Maohiyo : text you for ? Joanna♥: Lols . kays (: 小ICEMOON: di ! imy edwin: I'll . jiayous (: Jo.ey : Thanks babe ;D chewpeng : Thanks baobei . Jeshere : Sweet . I miss you too ;D |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|