|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
I realise people view my blog without tagging . that bad you know ! ha . Alex was asking me xmas going genting ? I say maybe no chance for 2008 . But then tmr im going genting again . take care yo (: I promised to post about you on my blog as xmas ! LOLS . update when im back again .30th . im at home didnt manage go anywhere . playing with comp chatting and need to do smth imp ! accept the course which i posted to . at night then text bao where he is ? i mish bao ;D ! That why . Bao don't forget me hor {: 29th . i went to bishan . preharps at night was texting with baby whether going out anort . he having leave oh , then around midnight shirely call me . chua tio ! she ask me wana go ton now . psps . im dead tired lols . soon , my fone bo batt -.- Kid text me and cant reply . also receive a call the no look familiar . it zen home no i think so ? To JJ : you say you will always be there for me ? I guess it really over . im leaving to genting . wish to see your msg or call to me (: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|