|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, November 10, 2008
POST FOR MY LOVELIES : They are always love . aku cinta kau ! xunhong I read tho all sms from you , you are always the sweetest {: When im very down or having relationship problems etc , your msq will make me so comfortable , im really thank yous. you promised to stay by my side no matter what happen . aint you are sweet .. still say your not , iiloveyous effing much! kid In my eye , you are just so perfect for being a friend of anyone (: hahs . you helped me alot in skl , certainly your also very nice . you never ever gonna leave me alone or fail to make me laugh . just the only one who care for me always , always there for me ! Even my birthday sang so loud wana made me cry, iiloveyous baby gary My dearest baby , just so dearie and soo umpteen precious . HAHAHA. one look at you , I know you are just like babysitter. you will look after me , just like im the one sitting on the trolley. To me , you are just so much better than other qans lurhs {: I meant what i said , I'll always be the one for yous swearing to be the upost position . never will make you fall , I love baby ! peeps , you happen to view me , Must tag me dont be rude oh . Do come Join my fanclub toohs ? help me promote if possible http://www.friendster.com/group/tabmain.php?gid=1818081 Thank you {: & boy you must change okaye ? tiongxim to your girlfriend {: No matter what I'll always support you , even campus superstar . |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|