|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, October 6, 2008
hello sweetie. iim offically back on bloqqinq. oh my dear! durinq these wks it happens so many thinqs. on saturday went mit-up with mye dearest (: mmqxxzz. till ie mit him dhen he says he is sick! iim so worried for him. faster recover okaye! yeahs. ie finally qet to meet him aqain; winks winks* ahhhh! tyme is really passinq speedinq damn fast! tmr he qonna flyfly to aus. siqhs, i'll surely mish yous. von boyage oh dearest, must take qd care. baby, you seems to change alot. the way you write to me is v diff frm lastyme. I quess you dun wana care for me already. my small requiry from you just a simple call. but you never even call me the second tyme. enough of it. iim freakinq tired. I really hope we wont drift away ): okokaye, I shall bloq abt today. went skl for 2nd last pper of N-lvl The paper is bit easy. HAHAHA. I knew smth is wronqqqqqqqqqqqqqq! budden I still didnt change the no. time is up, teacher collect paper. suddenly heard teacher callinq mwe. fook! I shout I hab write wronqq index no. quyfriends were askinq wht thinq oh! I say index no write wronq o.o Lauqhs. iim sho blur that tyme-.- chatted with khidir after that, askinq wana qo fishinq toqether. idk oh. he say he catchinq mermaid! he is cute oh! kid oh kid (: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|