|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, September 11, 2008
![]() Curent mood: I still can survive. Mood song: Fall for you by secondhand ![]() M O D E L :D it beautiful day today, compare from yesterday.. having physical education lesson, although I didnt play, just wana see my classmates playing happily.. shazwan was playing sme trick with football. then Dominic beqan to luanluan shuo hua tell Khdir smth.. aint right to say that. after PE its science lesson, so walk to wow room. Johnathan ask mwe what happen yesterday.. I began started dropping my tears down. iim really emotional.. so I told him dont ask. when I recall what happen yesterday.. I just cry liddat; he was like telling everyone I cry, ahhh ... he say dont cry la smile smile(: no tissue and yet want qib mwe newspaper.. He say dont cry or else Khidir cxme I will b dead. Just on the right moment, he walk towards this direction .. he say died liaos. tell mwe qo hide, dhen I hide behind him lorhs, I dun want let him see me cry, but Dominic , Sean and friends jitao walk another direction saw me already): went recess after that, having D&T; msq clarkson dhen latar buxiaoxin fall asleep.. Oopppsxzz, last two preiods qo comp lab do survey, khidir help me answer some qns, thanks. you really help me alot .. I knw you care for me (: I love this song fall for you. tonight will be the night I fall for you (: GU CCI .. GUESSSSSSSS |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|