|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, August 7, 2008
first tyme chatting w thse type of ppl sucks & duno what is love we are chatting as per normal de (: dhen latar he chup in girl to our conversation that girl keep ask mwe about clubbinq & hw b sexy she said iim sexy sexy. I reply nort la dey zz and dhen boy started like mwe,wan mwe b his gf. omq! he damn damn anyhow. waaaahs. pissed dhe girl keep cyo mwe accept him, he's handsome lols. I know he handsome. sho what ohh? == I didn't reply latar, girl keep keep kajiao mwe. they tot ie run away from conversation, keep kp kp mwe keep scoldinq mwe ferh no reason. What dhe foooook! * ie know who are you dont try act la. bitxzh dulans;x |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|