|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, July 11, 2008
don't disturb mwe. These few days, I don't have mood at all. Don't try to step on my tail! You dare you try! but first thanks to my friends. They have been the once who always be there for mwe accompanied mwe everday. & ben xiexie ni mei you guai wo ! dearest; I don't seem to talk to ue compare to those tymes. I have you as my contact list in msn. budden id didn't qet to chat with ue. I cant even see you online. I don't know what's wronq with msn luh! as ue said before. MSN doesn't want to let us talk ONLINE. fedd-uppp! when ue qet to pass by my blog; can msq or koll mwe ((: toooopid dearest; iie fcukinq mishhh yooos. cries deeply xiaom; thanks. IIDOMISHYOOS TOO GIRL! you're top on my list baby! cause you're sho precious to mwe! iiloveyou's another 19daes to our 3mth. Lables: IIELOVEYOOS DEAREST. BABYIIE |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|