|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, May 23, 2008
MILK iS BACK ! 葉乃文-舞是刀 葉乃文(牛奶) 《脫逃術》 M O M O let's you get to listen beautiful M U S I C! ![]() FOR M I L K FANS; it will be in high spirits that niu nai had released his first new ablum! it's nort EP already! hahas. rock & dancing cominq on your way. *(: m i l k = love. he have his 540 degrees dance together with music & rythmn to start & wonderful dance he have to promote to everyone. he train so hard for ? gonnah buy his ablum asap. & peeps, do support nu nai yeahs? he's back with his new ablum! "wu shi dao" goshinq' iim missing him. last year bahhs, iie take a photo with him, whahahs. it's mye honoured wa~ its real real de lahs. iie still rmb take photo with him & gort to hold hands with niu nai. that soo unforgettable. & whye should iie deceive yous. jokinq. lols. laughs! truth lahs.! Clinton saw it toos @ th u-magazine (: hohohoho's . babes & hunkiies ; ii'll upload that photo soon! pls; visit & give comments. shop more on mye blog *(: Me & M I L K capture & camwhored @ K box. Union ♥ this photo . it's MEMORABLE. M I LK mv's are available here. click on th links! to listen & see the MVs. (牛奶)《脫逃術》Magic Trick MV-http://share.youthwant.com.tw/sh.php?id=93030757 (牛奶) 熱牛奶 HOT MILK MV-http://share.youthwant.com.tw/sh.php?id=93031165 (牛奶) - 魁儡 SLAVER MV- http://share.youthwant.com.tw/sh.php?id=93030758 ♥ DANCE MUSIC @ M O M O. babyx33ireplacable.bs.com LABELS; love dearest maniiie. it's infinity; NO ENDS |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|