|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Profile
Momo's ,ilovegavin's ,i have facebook/twitter. I felt that nothing is perfect but im trying to get better everyday and I love my boyfriend! <3 Momo Celeste ![]() vistors viewing started on 4th March 09 {: Exits
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, March 2, 2008
http://jjoyycee.imeem.com/music/IStoIXBV/lenny_kravitz_ill_be_there/ dearest baby, ii wan to delicate this song to you (: your my everything. stay close to me and feel my heartbeat. baby, show me what is forever lovee , aint lie to me after all x') He broke your heart He took your soul You're hurt inside Because there's a hole You need some time To be alone Then you will find What you always know I'm the one who really loves you baby I've been knocking at your door As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting Whenever you need me, I'll be there I've seen you cry Into the night I feel your pain Can I make it right I realized there's no end inside Yet still I'll wait For you to see the light [ I'll Be Waiting song text brought to you by LyricsYouLove ] I'm the one who really loves you baby I can't take it anymore As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting Whenever you need me, I'll be there You are my only I've ever known That makes me feel this way Couldn't on my own I want to be with you until we're old You have the love you need right in front of you Please come home As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting Whenever you need me, I'll be there |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|